On Trail.. Tisove skaly, Slovakia

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• On Trail.. Tisove skaly, Slovakia

been warmed from saturdays hundsheim so on sunday i decided to try one location i found last year. Its near the small town modra, in the part harmonia just by zochova chata. cca 35km from bratislava center. it is called tisove skaly (skaly=rocks). the place is in the woods near touristic route just besides ski slope and ski tow. terrain is what you see - mixed. you can choose all types of trail routes (from cc-01 to 2.2 crawler) and as i found they can be very tricky. i had a lot of stucks and scuffs. but not so many rollback (as in hundshein for example). whole area is under the trees so its in half shade. 5 mins walk from parking place and buffet.

drag brake test

beware! protected bug ahead..

AREA PICS

few more pics in my fotki album without my rig in them to show better overview of the part of this spot
      public.fotki.com/matador88/trail/tisove-skaly/
    • Anzeige:

Anzeige FMS powered by D-Power
    • Re: On Trail.. Tisove skaly, Slovakia

Woohoooo :tumbsup:

That looks very nice, i can´t wait to drive there on a scalrun, so go on, lets rock the stones or the "Wurzln" :lol: :tumbsup: :rock:

Damn, what mean "Wurzeln" in english? :lol1: Roots? :mrgreen:

Greets

Gerry

Teamdriver RC4WD / Eastside Crawlerz / OTTSIX Racing / Wayne Garage / RCBM Scaleparts / TschiParts