Toyota Tundra

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Toyota Tundra

Hi Austria! :rock:

I had a Toyota Tundra, based on a Tamiya XC chassis. I wanted a pretty litte fun scaler, not a hardcore championship car.

First I made a fine cover for the bed, imitating a spare tyre and some spare stuff under it.. but it is completely empty 8-)

Than, I needed a small, but unique wheel. My first original idea was a 96mm Ansmann tyre, but it was too large, so the final 'pimp' solution was a buggy set. It is around 88mm, and as soft as a fine trial tyre.

Then, finally yesterday I had succesfully bought a Ninco Crawler, for my Tundra. It is a Losi Mini Crock Crawler clone.

So this is the start of the rebuild process. The wheelbase is 311mm. I will use our HRCCT ladder chassis (plasma cut) for the build:

Thats for now, to be continued..
      Team HRCCT
    • Re: Toyota Tundra

Hi Daniel,

i like this car - it looks great!
      The cover - what material is this?

Also like the HRCCT ladder frame, looks really universal for much types of cars :tumbsup:

Gerry

Teamdriver RC4WD / Eastside Crawlerz / OTTSIX Racing / Wayne Garage / RCBM Scaleparts / TschiParts
    • Anzeige:

Anzeige FMS powered by D-Power
    • Re: Toyota Tundra

The ladder frame is compatible for SCX motor mount. For this mini, i need to modify it a bit.

The cover is simple paper towel with wood glue, mixed with water 1:1. I put the things (wheel, petrol tank, first aid kit, etc.) on the bed, then laid down a layer of fine nylon, and finally put the glued towel to them. It dries under a few hours, and will be opaque. Then I painted it with basic green Revell paint and shaded with black (using a cheap china made airbrush).
      Team HRCCT
    • Anzeige:

Anzeige FMS powered by D-Power