Looking to go scaling

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Looking to go scaling

Hello all. Quick background info, I am from the USA, but in Austria for a couple months and I brought my RC over with me. I have been here two weeks already and have done a lot of RCing here in my area but am very interested in meeting up with others! I am a member on the RCCrawler.com forum, which is how I got in touch here (thanks Gerry!)

I am in Teufenbach, let me know if you are close or know of a good spot to go. I am willing to drive some distance on the weekend to RC, so let me know how far away you are. I do plan on attending the comp in the middle of June as long as I am not traveling for work during this weekend.

Danke!

:mrgreen:
    • Anzeige:

Anzeige FMS powered by D-Power
    • Anzeige:

• Re: Looking to go scaling

Nice Greetings and a fiendly Welcome from Vienna!
      My name is Rene, and I'm a member of Modellbaugruppe 20 in Spillern (a little town near Vienna). We are builders of RC-scalers and try to offer a beautiful parcours with very different surfaces (desert, bush, boulders, water). At our Trial and Fun-Days (the name of the scale-events) our guests and friends have a lot of Fun with us. So it could be great, if you would come next time and meet some funny people and new friends. Please take a look at our website (Kalender) there are the facts, when we have the next meeting.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.modellbaugruppe20.at">www.modellbaugruppe20.at</a><!-- w -->

Seeya, Rene'

Hello - nice to see you here :tumbsup:

Like Daniel says - if it´s possible - join to our Austrian Scale Team Series on June, 15th here:

[url=http://maps.google.de/maps?saddr=Teufenbach,+%C3%96sterreich&daddr=Heiligenkreuz+im+Wienerwald,+%C3%96sterreich&hl=de&ie=UTF8&sll=47.591754,15.31846&sspn=1.581902,4.089661&geocode=FV8ezwIdsh7bACkJ5kzAX1JwRzFsVJ7T4cndGg%3BFftD3QId1xv2ACml0AdBTrttRzFLMuPB0V0XrQ&oq=Heiligenk&mra=prev&t=m&z=9]ASTS Heiligenkreuz - click me[/url]

There you can meet 20 or more scalers on a big team event and it´s lots of fun - if you are interested, here are the rules:

ASTS basic rules

And here you get to the registration and you can choose your own start number:

Starting numbers

Registration

Would be cool to see you there - i want to take a look on your car and meet you in person :tumbsup:

With best regards,
      Gerry

Teamdriver RC4WD / Eastside Crawlerz / OTTSIX Racing / Wayne Garage / RCBM Scaleparts / TschiParts
    • Anzeige:

"trialpsycho" schrieb:

Hello!!

I am about 50 minutes away from Teufenbach!!

About 15 minutes from you there are also 3 or 4 guys with scalers, so i think we can make a nice scalerun if you want!!

greets luk

It would be great to get together with you and some others for a scalerun! I should be available almost any weekend from now until mid July, let me know when works best.

"daniels" schrieb:

Hi,
      Welcome to our Forum!
      on 15.06 there is the next ASTS Event in Heiligenkreuz! (20 minutes from Vienna)
      Maybe somebody from your Area can give you a lift.
      Cheers
      Daniel

Yes this is the one I saw before, I would like to attend this

"australier" schrieb:

Nice Greetings and a fiendly Welcome from Vienna!
      My name is Rene, and I'm a member of Modellbaugruppe 20 in Spillern (a little town near Vienna). We are builders of RC-scalers and try to offer a beautiful parcours with very different surfaces (desert, bush, boulders, water). At our Trial and Fun-Days (the name of the scale-events) our guests and friends have a lot of Fun with us. So it could be great, if you would come next time and meet some funny people and new friends. Please take a look at our website (Kalender) there are the facts, when we have the next meeting.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.modellbaugruppe20.at">http://www.modellbaugruppe20.at</a><!-- m -->

Seeya, Rene'

Hello! The next trial and fun get together is June 22, am I reading this correct?

"Gerry" schrieb:

Hello - nice to see you here :tumbsup:

Like Daniel says - if it´s possible - join to our Austrian Scale Team Series on June, 15th here:

Would be cool to see you there - i want to take a look on your car and meet you in person :tumbsup:

With best regards,
      Gerry

Great, thanks for the links and information. I checked out the rules and I think I will be ok. Looking forward to it! Is there ever any water crossings at these events?

"Ramination" schrieb:

Great, thanks for the links and information. I checked out the rules and I think I will be ok. Looking forward to it! Is there ever any water crossings at these events?

I´m sure the car will fit the rules :tumbsup:
      Normally there´s no water at the ASTS Events - if there is some water than it will not be higher than the size of a half tire - so, nobody should have problems to cross it.

Gerry

Teamdriver RC4WD / Eastside Crawlerz / OTTSIX Racing / Wayne Garage / RCBM Scaleparts / TschiParts
    • Anzeige:

Hi guys

I am hoping to be able to attend on the 15th, but I may have to be traveling for work that weekend. :doo:

In the meantime, is anyone interested in getting together this upcoming Saturday, the 8th? I have been going up to Latchel a lot lately for some scaling on the rocks (if you checked out the pics in the link I posted, most of them came from this spot). If someone knows of somewhere else I am very interested in trying it out too. Let me know, I am tired of wheeling alone.

This week there is also an Event in Spillern close to Vienna.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.modellbaugruppe20.at/?p=1730">http://www.modellbaugruppe20.at/?p=1730</a><!-- m -->

Including a night run on Sathurday.

Cheers
      Daniel
      Team RC4WD - Team Tekin Racing - Team Stonerockers Austria
    • Anzeige:

"daniels" schrieb:

This week there is also an Event in Spillern close to Vienna.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.modellbaugruppe20.at/?p=1730">http://www.modellbaugruppe20.at/?p=1730</a><!-- m -->

Including a night run on Sathurday.

Cheers
      Daniel

That looks like fun! Will I be ok without knowing much German? Do I need to sign up as a guest driver?

I think, we can find a few people, who are talking english enough, to guide you at our event in Spillern. The worst case would be, to accept my bad english for translation. However, trailing will be our connecting Game. Happy to see you soon.
      Seeya, Rene
    • Anzeige:

Hi there!
      Welcome to this Forum from my side also. I will be joining the scale meeting on saturday together with my son. However we only have time until 3:00 p.m.
      Will be great fun anyway. So looking Forward to see you there.

Cheers
      Thomas
    • Anzeige:

I have some good news and some bad news. Good news is that I am still attending this Saturday, the bad news is that on Sunday I have to fly to China for work and will not be back in time for the comp on the 15th. :aufreg: I am very disappointed, I wanted to attend very much. Anyways, see some of you on Saturday, be on the lookout for me and my blue FJ Cruiser.

:mrgreen:
      cheers
      -Bo

Hi,
      I've some good and soma bad news too.
      The good: You are the our first guest from overseas, and we're very pleased to welcome you.
      The bad: If you are react like our other guests, you will have to come again as soon as possible!
      Seeya, Rene
    • Anzeige:

• Anzeige:

Was really a nice day with alot of fun and no damage to our cars :tumbsup:
      Also it was a pleasure to meet Bo and it was nice having a talk and to drive together with him. Cheers from my Son Christopher, Bo. He liked to drive with you very much and appreciated alot that you were Kind enough to spend your time with him. :wink:

Hope to meet you again at the next Meeting before you go back to the states.

Thomas