Greetings Fellow RC'ers

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Greetings Fellow RC'ers

Hello My name is Rick,
      I am from the US and live in Villach for the past 4 years...But my German is Nicht So Gut! I apologize.. I have an SCX10 that I brought over from the US as a kit when i moved in 2010. I have a few videos on youtube with it. It had gone through many changes since i have owned it. My main reason for joining here is I wanted to practice reading German and find people with like interests. I am very interested in the Recon G6 in October and will make all efforts to be there. Here are a few pics of my truck working on modifications just for the G6 will show those when closer to being done.

Hope to see you on the trail....
    • Anzeige:

Anzeige FMS powered by D-Power
    • trialpsycho schrieb:

Nice truck and welcome here!
      In summertime i am very often in velden am Wörthersee about 10 to 15min away from Villach!

Would be nice to meet you for a ride with the scalers!

I know some very nice locations!

See you!

Luk
      Thank you Spedi and Luk for the nice complements and welcome.....

Luk sounds great.We definitely should find some time would be fantastic. We could share some locations and some Trailing.
    • Anzeige:

• daniels schrieb:

Hi,

You are allways welcome to join any of our meetings! This weekend on Sathurday we will be in Eisenerz close to the famous Erzberg.
      By american standards it should be a short drive for you ;) ~2 hours

Cheers
      Daniel

Danke fur all Helfen. And yes 2hrs that was my commute in the bay area before i moved to Austria. 2hrs is nothing...And preping the truck for the even right now thanks to your texts. Been great help and understanding of the process.
    • Anzeige: